BIG Enough to Minister, SMALL Enough to be Known
Liberty Church is built upon certain beliefs that we hole to be both true and foundational to our Mission. We believe:
- The Bible to be the inspired and authoritative Word of God.
- There is One God existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in The Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His atoning death through His shed blood, His resurrection, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe in the present ministry of The Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe that the Salvation of man and the only hope for eternity is by the grace of God through a personal faith in Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of sins.
- We believe in the spiritual Unity of Believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe in and practice two celebrations or ordinances: Water Baptism and the Lord’s Supper, both open to all believers. Liberty’s Mission can be summed up by the phrase – Win, Build and Send; “Winning People into God’s Family” through friendships, witness, and invitation. “Building Up the Family of God” through: worship, Bible study, fellowship and mentoring. “Sending People to Continue God’s Work” through: Spiritual Gifts, Training and Opportunities to serve.