Liberty has a passion to help kids discover a real faith in a real relationship with Jesus, their Savior. Our desire is to help kids believe grow in their faith in a loving God and to help them see how He works every day in their own lives. We believe kids have a great capacity for faith and we want to come along side through caring teachers, creative Bible teaching and fun activities.
Every Sunday morning we provide a safe environment for kids from birth through 5th grade where they can learn about Jesus and connect with each other.
Our volunteers are the heartbeat of our ministry and it's an honor to have them serve as they teach, encourage and love on your kids each week! Every volunteer who leads in the Kid's Ministry at Liberty has had a background check and is committed to making the ministry a safe, Biblical relevant, and fun environment for your kids.
Start children off on the way they should go, and even when they are old they will not turn from it.
- A fully staffed and clean Nursery for infants and toddlers
- Toddlers class 2 years - 3 years
- An age appropriate Kids' Church for children 3 years - 5 years
- A Junior Church for older kids through the 5th grade
- Fun special events throughout the year
- Opportunities for children to participate in Easter and Christmas services